Division of Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery
It's difficult when someone finds out they have cancer and that it requires surgical treatment. It's a time when you want the best possible treatment and compassionate care by the best medical team available.
The surgeons at Penn Endocrine and
Oncologic Surgery have the surgical expertise and knowledge to provide that care.
We offer you comprehensive management of malignant diseases of the breast, gastrointestinal tract, liver, and endocrine organs such as the thyroid and adrenal gland.
Why Choose Penn for EOS?
Our surgeons are leaders in their fields, aware of the most current research about this disease and the most experienced in offering the best possible treatment options to our patients.
Penn's division surgeon and surgical oncologists perform more procedures than other area hospitals:
- Thryroid and Parathyroid
- Adrenal Glands
- Head and Neck Cancer Cases
- Removal of the Spleen
- Operations on leukemia and lymphoma patients
By putting this experience to work, we offer our patients the best possible treatment outcomes.
The Division of Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery is notable for several reasons:
- The Division of Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery performs expert surgical procedures and sees patients for treatment options and second opinion consultations.
- The leading surgeons in the Division of Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery have been consistently recognized in Philadelphia Magazine's yearly Top Docs issue.
- Penn Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery is one of three top centers for breast cancer surgery in the Philadelphia area.
For more information, please visit: