The Penn Program for Mindfulness is fortunate to have been awarded support from the following government, foundation and corporate sources:
- Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
- The Allen Hilles Fund
- Amercian Cancer Society
- Arcadia Foundation
- Bach Foundation
- Brooke J. Lenfest Foundation
- Clinical Effectiveness and Quality Improvement, University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Department of Human Services, City of Philadelphia
- The E. Rhodes & Leona B. Carpenter Foundation
- Edna G. Kynett Memorial Foundation
- G. Fred and Sylvia M. DiBona Family Foundation
- Haas Trusts
- Hankin Foundation
- Kessler Fund
- National Institutes of Health
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Samueli Institute for Information Biology
- Van Ameringen Foundation
We are also grateful for the support of graduates of our program who have generously donated to the Penn Program for Mindfulness.
When you give to PPM you are helping to support us in continuing our mission to build a more mindful community, one that is more caring, supportive and united in building a better place for each of us to live. To give a gift online follow these instructions:
Click on the link below, in "choose a general area," choose:
> HOSPITALS, then select
> HEALTH SYSTEM, then choose the
> PENN PROGRAM FOR STRESS MANAGEMENT FUND.
From here, you can make your gift. You can also make a recurring donation of as little as $8 per month. This way you will know that your gift continues and that we are avoiding wasted mailings. Thank you for your support!
Other Ways to Give
- Pay it Forward — Support a loved one's participation in the program by buying them a gift certificate to an upcoming session, and enjoy a $50 discount off of our standard enrollment fee.
- Employer Matching Gifts — Check to see if your employer matches gifts to Penn to give a gift that keeps on giving.
For More Information
Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-789-PENN (7366)