Penn rheumatologists work with health care professionals in the surrounding community and around the world to establish long–term, collaborative relationships. Penn rheumatologists offer patients a wide range of diagnostic and treatment options. Penn physicians are a resource to turn to for consultation and diagnosis, and provide the most advanced rheumatologic treatment options available today. Penn rheumatologists regularly co–manage patients in collaboration with patient's local rheumatologists and other specialists. They strive to maintain open lines of communication with referring physicians and their patients to ensure that every patient's care is as seamless as possible. Penn Medicine's vision is to provide excellent patient care today and to perform the breakthrough research necessary to discover the treatments of tomorrow.
Penn Rheumatology Offers Expert Consultation, Continuing Medical Education and Training
Patient care offerings include:
- Referral and consultation
- An online referral option through our secure online form
- An active research program currently enrolling patients in a variety of clinical trials
Educational opportunities include:
- Live seminars, symposia, case–based conferences, and grand rounds lectures
- Rheumatology fellowship training program
- Opportunities for clinical and research rotations for residents and medical students
- Clinical Briefings
Physician Services with Penn PhysicianLink®
Penn PhysicianLink® is an exclusive program that helps all referring physicians connect with Penn Medicine. This comprehensive package of support services expedites and facilitates direct physician communication for patient consults, referrals, transfers and appointments.