Treatment at Penn Medicine
As one of the largest and most respected programs in the region, Penn Radiation Oncology offers patients a wide range of radiation therapy services, including many that combine radiation therapy with chemotherapy and/or surgery.
Ruth and Raymond Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
- Complete evaluation, treatment and follow-up care for patients with cancer whose disease can be effectively treated with radiation, as well as patients with benign (non-cancerous) diseases.
- Home to the Roberts Proton Therapy Center, the world's most comprehensive proton therapy center and one of only six such centers in the country.
- Provides patients effective communication, mutual understanding and a solid foundation for personal support.
- Home to one of the only bloodless medicine and surgery programs on the East Coast.
- Offers a host of advanced treatment options including Gamma Knife® and CyberKnife®.