Head and Neck Cancer
Patients who choose Penn Radiation Oncology for the treatment of their head and neck cancer are placing their trust in a team of clinicians who are nationally-recognized for their experience and expertise. Patients benefit from a multidisciplinary team of head and neck specialists whose subspecialty expertise is unrivaled in the region.
Drawing upon its extensive understanding of head and neck cancers, the Penn Radiation Oncology team designs a treatment plan that is tailored to individual patients. The team is particularly experienced in the use of radiation therapy for all stages of laryngeal, sinus and oral cancer.
- Laryngeal and hypopharyngeal cancer
- Nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancer
- Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Oral and oropharyngeal cancer
- Salivary gland cancer
- Conformal radiation therapy (CRT)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT)
- Proton Therapy