Why Researchers Choose Penn Medicine
Penn Radiation Oncology continues the University of Pennsylvania's long tradition of excellence in patient care and clinical research. Researchers choose Penn because:
- Penn offers one of the most stimulating academic environments in the world.
- New researchers can expect to collaborate and learn from some of the best minds in medicine.
- Penn researchers are successful in winning highly competitive grants.
- Penn offers an interactive, highly networked and supportive working environment.
- Researchers at Penn have the opportunity to solve significant problems in their fields. Penn Radiation Oncology is often selected to participate in groundbreaking studies, and frequently co-investigates clinical trials with other nationally renowned cancer centers.