Internal medicine, or general medicine, deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adult health conditions. Our primary care physicians are board certified. Penn internal medicine doctors are committed to being your most trusted health care partner by focusing on your individual needs and family history. With a comprehensive approach and broad knowledge of each organ system and disease type, Penn doctors emphasize health education, appropriate screenings and prevention, and care of chronic diseases.
- Center City (Delancey Medical Associates) *
- Center City (Internal Medicine Rittenhouse)
- Center City (Penn Personalized Care) *
- Center City (Spruce Internal Medicine) *
- University City (Edward S. Cooper Practice of General Internal Medicine)
- University City (Internal Medicine Associates)
- University City (Michael Cirigliano Internal)
- University City (Penn Presbyterian Internal Medicine)
- University City (Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine)
- Washington Square (J. Edwin Wood Clinic)
*These practices will be part of the new Penn Medicine Washington Square.