About Penn Personalized Care
Penn Personalized Care is a highly coordinated, comprehensive approach to health care with a focus on preventive care, medical advocacy and exceptional individualized service.
Comprised of membership-based practices, Penn Personalized Care offers patients expedited access to internal medicine services to treat routine, acute and chronic medical conditions. At Penn Personalized Care, patients and physicians partner to develop and implement comprehensive health and wellness programs that are tailored to the patient's short- and long-term goals. This proactive team approach provides patients with the tools needed to enhance and extend their lives.
A Personalized Health Care Experience:
Penn Personalized Care emphasizes strong patient-doctor relationships, a focus on preventive care and long-term wellness and unprecedented service. Patient benefits include:
- 24/7 access via member phone line and email
In a medical emergency, dial 9-1-1 immediately
- Extended, personalized physician wellness visits and ongoing tailored health and wellness counseling
- Same-day/next-day appointments upon request
- Medical advocacy services
- Private reception and waiting areas with amenities including refreshments and wireless internet
As a Penn Medicine patient you will receive the following additional services:
- Facilitated care and referral services
- A personalized, coordinated and cohesive approach to health care
- Access to myPennMedicine.org, an online health management tool
- Access to Penn Medicine specialists
In addition to the practices exceptional benefits, patients are afforded the peace of mind that comes with having access to the sophisticated treatments and services of Penn Medicine.
Penn Personalized Care charges an annual fee per member, per year. This fee covers services that may not otherwise be covered by the patient's insurance. All applicable co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of service. Members are advised to maintain health insurance. Membership terms and conditions apply.
To learn more about Penn Personalized Care services or to enroll in one of the practices, call 610-731-1429.
Penn Personalized Care Locations
- Gary W. Dorshimer, MD
727 Delancey Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Gary W. Crooks, MD, Internal Medicine
Ruth and Raymond Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
East Pavilion, 1st Floor
3400 Civic Center Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Penn Personalized Care has established relationships with outstanding Penn Medicine specialists, ensuring our patients have access to the most innovative treatment options available.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.