Junior Volunteer Program
As a Student Ambassador at Pennsylvania Hospital, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure and experience through our Summer Student Ambassador Program. Upon completion of the minimum requirements, you will receive a certificate and letter confirming your hours of service.
You will have the opportunity to make new friends, learn new things, help others and have fun!
- Complete application
- Complete medical documentation/health screening
- Interview with Director of Volunteer Services
- Attend orientation/training
- Commitment of 50 hours/at least four weeks of service and consistent attendance
- Uniform and dress standards