The Patient and Guest Relations Department works to ensure every patient receives the best possible care and treatment at Pennsylvania Hospital. Representatives of the Patient and Guest Relations Department serve as a source of information to help patients, families and visitors. Representatives can be reached by calling 215-829-8777 or (in-house) extension 8777. After hours, or on weekends, please call 215-829-3000 and your call will be answered by a hospital operator who will assist you. The office is located on the first floor of the Preston Building. Telephone hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Some of the most frequently used services provided by The Patient and Guest Relations Department include:
- Patient Advocacy
- Concern/Complaint Resolution
- Advance Directive, Living Wills
- Pastoral Care Services
- Hotel Accommodations/Hosts for Hospitals Program
- Parking Information
- Foreign language and hearing impaired interpreter services and other special communication needs
- Barber or Beautician Services
- Notary Service
Patient and Guest Relations Representatives can also assist you with information regarding the Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities.