What Sets Us Apart?
The Cancer Risk Evaluation Program is a multispecialty program. Pennsylvania Hospital’s service is distinguished in many ways:
- A review of your personal and family medical history in collaboration with Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania, at a weekly conference led by Susan Domchek, MD and Katherine Nathanson, MD.
- A patient-centered approach, ensuring you and your loved ones receive the medical care and emotional support you need.
- An interdisciplinary team approach, whereby all your physicians, nurses, genetic counselor, and other health care professionals work closely together to optimize your care.
- An opportunity to participate in support group/educational programs exclusively for women at high risk for cancer, often due to a strong family history.
- Communication with your referring physician, including a detailed cancer risk management plan developed specifically for you.