- Access personal medical information online 24/7.
- View your list of medications and health summaries.
- Request prescription refills, physician referrals, and pre-certifications.
Learn more about myPennMedicine
- View an encyclopedia that contains over 3,900 articles.
- Learn more about medications, and check prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs for interactions.
- View an extensive library of medical animations.
Explore the health information library
Penn Global Medicine
- Schedule an appointment or refer a patient from abroad.
- Transfer your medical record and other administrative support.
- Obtain assistance with travel, accommodations, Philadelphia visitor information, and concierge services.
Learn more about referring patients from abroad
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Penn primary care doctors, specialists and hospitals accept most health plans.
- Many health plans have agreements with specific Penn Medicine entities or physicians.
- Plans continue to be added, and plan acceptance may vary by practice.
Learn more about accepted insurance plans
Understanding Patient Billing
- Gain a better understanding of the different parts of your bill.
- Ask questions about your physician or hospital bill.
Learn more about patient billing at Penn Medicine