Penn Medicine is leading care for spine and neck problems beyond the limits of conventional medicine by offering patients more options to improve their lives.
- Penn Orthopaedics is ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, making it one of the top programs for orthopaedics in the region.
- Penn Orthopaedic physicians are highly skilled and have specialized training in spine and neck conditions.
- Penn Orthopaedic physicians treat complex medical conditions.
- The multidisciplinary team of specialists develops individualized treatment and recovery plans to help patients from diagnosis through recovery.
- Penn Orthopaedic physicians serve on the boards of the nation's premier orthopaedic organizations and publish articles in many of the world's leading orthopaedic journals. Penn's surgeons are also consistently listed in the Best Doctors in America® and Philadelphia Magazine's Top Doctors issue.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.