Penn Medicine is leading care for shoulder and elbow problems beyond the limits of conventional medicine by offering patients more options to improve their lives.
- Penn Orthopaedics is ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, making it one of the top programs for orthopaedics in the region.
- The physicians at Penn Orthopaedics are highly skilled and have specialized training in shoulder and elbow conditions to treat complex medical conditions.
- Penn's multidisciplinary team of specialists develops individualized treatment and recovery plans to help patients from diagnosis through treatment and recovery.
- Penn Shoulder and Elbow Service offers rehabilitation programs that provide patients with a comprehensive, convenient approach to recovery. Physical and occupational therapy experts design individualized plans to help every patient resume normal activities as quickly and safely as possible.
- The physicians at Penn Orthopaedics serve on the boards of the nation's premier orthopaedic organizations and publish articles in many of the world's leading orthopaedic journals. Penn's orthopaedic surgeons are also consistently listed among Philadelphia Magazine's Top Doctors and Best Doctors in America®.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.