Penn's Hand and Wrist Service offers rehabilitation services that provide patients with a comprehensive and convenient approach to recovery.
Services are available at the following locations in the Philadelphia region:
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Ranked one of the nation's top hospitals for orthopaedic care by U.S. News & World Report
- Established the country's first department of Orthopaedic Surgery in 1889
- The region's experts in orthopaedic trauma and neuro-orthopaedics
Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Recognized by Independence Blue Cross as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
- The most experienced team in the region for knee and hip replacement surgery
- On-site outpatient rehabilitation services are available for added convenience
* A facility of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.