Penn's Hand and Wrist Service offers rehabilitation services that provide patients with a comprehensive and convenient approach to recovery.
Services are available at the following locations in the Philadelphia region:
Penn Musculoskeletal Center
Opening August 2014
Opening this August, the Penn Musculoskeletal Center will revolutionize the way orthopaedic care is delivered in the Philadelphia region.
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Ranked one of the nation's top hospitals for orthopaedic care by U.S. News & World Report
- Established the country's first department of Orthopaedic Surgery in 1889
- The region's experts in orthopaedic trauma and neuro-orthopaedics
Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Recognized by Independence Blue Cross as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
- The most experienced team in the region for knee and hip replacement surgery
- On-site outpatient rehabilitation services are available for added convenience
* A facility of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.