Penn Medicine provides care for foot and ankle problems beyond the limits of conventional medicine by offering patients more options to improve their lives.
- Penn Orthopaedics is ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, making it one of the top programs for orthopaedics in the region.
- Penn's Foot and Ankle Service is the only place in the Greater Philadelphia region performing the STAR total ankle replacement.
- Penn Orthopaedic physicians are highly skilled and have specialized training in foot and ankle conditions.
- The specialists at Penn's Foot and Ankle Service treat all foot and ankle conditions, from the routine to the very complex.
- Penn's Foot and Ankle Service treats dance injuries, including ballet injuries.
- Penn's multidisciplinary team of specialists develops individualized treatment and recovery plans to help patients from diagnosis through recovery.
- Penn's foot and ankle specialists serve in leadership positions in national orthopaedic societies.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.