The Ocular Inflammation Service provides diagnosis and management of patients with ocular inflammatory diseases and of ocular complications of systemic inflammatory and infectious diseases, as well as surgical management of ocular inflammation and its complications.
- Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid
- Infectious Retinitis
- Other Ocular Inflammatory Diseases
- Ocular Complications of Systemic Inflammatory Diseases
- Ocular Complications of AIDS
- Consultations Regarding Ocular Inflammatory Diseases
- Immunosuppressive Therapy for Eye Diseases
- Fluocinolone Acetonide Implant Therapy
- Systemic and Local Ocular Therapy for Infectious Retinitis
- Ganciclovir Implant Therapy
- Surgical Management of Cataract Related to Ocular
- Clinical Trials Evaluating Treatments for Ocular Inflammatory Diseases
Referring physicians can arrange phone consultations to discuss complicated cases by calling (215) 662-8155.
Locations Where Patients Are Evaluated and Treated
- John H. Kempen, MD, PhD, Director
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.