About Occupational Medicine at Penn
Whether your company is just taking off or has already built a reputation, Penn Employer Health Services can be tailored to meet your company's unique needs.
At the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, we offer complete Occupational Medicine services. Our team can help your company operate more safely and take better care of your workers.
Penn's Occupational Medicine team has experience with a wide range of employer and employee health needs, including:
- Environmental Consultative Services
- Employment Examinations
- Employee Health Assessment Programs
- Managed Workers' Compensation Programs
- Preventive Medicine
- Surveillance for Occupational Health Concerns
- Injuries and Worker's Compensation are 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Occupational Health and Immunizations are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm