Women and Children's Health Services (WCHS) is an independent, nonprofit, practice associated with Pennsylvania Hospital.
WCHS provides care in the following areas:
- obstetric care (routine and high-risk obstetrics)
- gynecologic care (including colposcopy and urogynecology)
- family planning
Other services include:
- STEPS (Strategies to Encourage Parental Self-Sufficiency) – a program established by WCHS to provide prenatal care, counseling and education for young mothers ages 19 and under
- certified childbirth education classes
- walk-in pregnancy testing
- individual birth control counseling
- social work support
WCHS accepts most major insurance plans, Medical Assistance and Medicare. Some medical services are available to uninsured patients at reduced fees.
Women and Children's Health Services
700 Spruce Street
2nd Floor – Duncan Building