Penn Ob/Gyn Care provides obstetric, gynecologic and infertility care services at multispecialty facilities located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Penn Medicine Cherry Hill, Penn Medicine Radnor and Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights are state-of-the-art outpatient medical facilities providing expert primary and specialty health care, including ob/gyn, at suburban locations convenient for patients.
Penn Medicine Cherry Hill
409 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- State-of-the-art outpatient medical facility providing expert primary and specialty health care, including ob/gyn.
Penn Medicine Radnor
250 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Penn Medicine Radnor is a facility of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Convenient suburban location provides "one-stop" shopping for health care needs with over 40 medical specialties on site.
- Robust women's health program that includes bladder and pelvic floor health, fertility care, obstetrics, gynecology, menopause services and the latest clinical trials.
- Specialty services for women, including breast health, cosmetic/plastic surgery and healthy living programs such as yoga and Pilates.
Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights
1006 Mantua Pike
Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097
- State-of-the-art medical facility opened in 2010 housing primary care and a wide range of specialty services, including ob/gyn.