Penn Medicine’s team consists of nationally recognized experts with extensive experience in diagnosing and treating all types of gynecologic cancer, including:
- Cervical cancer
- Endometrial and uterine cancer
- Fallopian tube cancer
- Gestational trophoblastic disease
- Ovarian cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Vulvar cancer
Penn incorporates a team approach to patient care. Our gynecologic oncologists work closely with your primary care physician and other Penn specialists to provide you with comprehensive, integrated care.
Our locations are easy to access due to their close proximity to Philadelphia International Airport, major highways and public transportation options. Our locations include:
Jordan Center for Gynecologic Cancer at Penn
3400 Civic Center Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The Jordan Center for Gynecologic Cancer combines the expertise of Penn physicians and scientists from the Division of Gynecologic Oncology, the Abramson Cancer Center, and Penn Ovarian Cancer Research Center to treat women diagnosed with any type of gynecologic cancer.
Penn Medicine Washington Square
800 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107 215-829-2345
- At Penn Medicine Washington Square, many of Penn's specialists and primary care doctors are gathered in one spacious facility, offering a wide range of services. Penn Washington Square is conveniently located in Center City Philadelphia at 8th and Walnut Streets.
Penn Medicine Cherry Hill
409 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- Penn Medicine Cherry Hill, located at 409 Route 70 East, is a state–of–the–art facility providing South Jersey with expert primary and specialty health care, plus a full range of medical services. Now patients can see their primary care physician, consult with a specialist, and access lab and radiology services all in one place.
Chester County Hospital
701 East Marshall Street
West Chester, PA 19380
- State-of-the-art outpatient medical facility providing expert primary and specialty health care, including ob/gyn.