Expert Consultation, Quality Ob/Gyn Health Care, Continuing Medical Education and Training
Penn Ob/Gyn Care specialists work with health care professionals in the surrounding community and around the world to establish long-term, collaborative relationships. Penn physicians are a resource to turn to for consultation, diagnosis, and provide the most advanced women's health treatment options available today. They strive to maintain open lines of communication with referring physicians and their patients to ensure that every patient's care is as seamless as possible.
Penn Medicine's vision is to provide excellent patient care today and to perform the breakthrough research necessary to discover the treatments of tomorrow. Penn obstetricians, gynecologists and fertility specialists offer patients a wide range of diagnostic, medical and surgical treatment options available nowhere else in the region.
Penn Ob/Gyn Care offers:
- One call for easy referral, consultation, transfer or admission
- An online referral option through our secure online form
- An active research program currently enrolling patients in a variety of National Institutes of Health (NIH) and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clinical trials
- Picture archiving and communications system (PACS) giving referring physicians seamless access to images for the patients they refer or transfer
Educational opportunities through:
- Live seminars, symposia, case-based conferences, grand rounds and online courses for CME credit
- Clinical Briefings
Physician Services with Penn PhysicianLink®
Penn PhysicianLink® is an exclusive program that helps all referring physicians connect with Penn Medicine. This comprehensive package of support services expedites and facilitates direct physician communication for patient consults, referrals, transfers and appointments.