Cutting-edge Research and Education
The department of obstetrics and gynecology at Penn Medicine is made up of some of the leading physicians and researchers in the women's health field and is one of the top women's health educational programs in the United States.
Offering a wide range of specialty services for women, the department of obstetrics and gynecology is made up of a number of divisions that work closely together to provide cutting-edge, comprehensive care.
- General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Helen O. Dickens Center for Women
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Penn Center for Advanced Gynecologic Surgery
- Penn Family Planning & Pregnancy Loss Center
- Penn Health for Women at Pennsylvania Hospital
- Penn Health for Women at Radnor
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Reproductive Genetics
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
Residency and Fellowship Training Programs
Penn's department of obstetrics and gynecology has a longstanding commitment to education and is one of the top programs in the country. The residency and fellowship training programs have excellent reputations for providing a broad range of clinical experiences, exposing residents and fellows to research methodology and training, as well as encouraging participation in clinical and basic research studies and national presentations.