Student Nurses at Penn Medicine
Thank you for your interest in establishing a clinical rotation for your Student Nurses within the University of Pennsylvania Health System. To ensure safe patient care and an optimal learning experience, please review the following guidelines and instructions.
Are you the Course Coordinator and/or Clinical Instructor for your institution that is responsible for the placing of nursing students?
- If yes, please continue to follow the steps below.
- If no, please have your Course Coordinator and/or Clinical Instructor complete the steps below.
Steps to Arrange a Nursing Student Clinical Rotation at Penn Medicine
In order to become a student nurse at Penn Medicine, please complete the following seven steps:
- Confirmation of Affiliation Agreement
- Request for Student Clinical Placement:
- Student Compliance: Health Screening and Regulatory Requirements
- Computer Training
- Procedure to Obtain Penn ID
- Security Photo ID Process
- Faculty Guidelines (PDF)
- Clinical Evaluation Form (PDF)