Penn Neurosurgery touches many lives. Those individuals who wish to give back — help other patients or loved ones — may consider making a gift to the department. Donations support ongoing excellence in patient care, research and education as well as innovations and new endeavors. Every gift makes a tremendous difference to the future of patient care.
Ways to Direct a Gift
Donors wishing to direct support to a specific area within the department, or to make a celebratory or memorial gift, can contact Sarah Evans at email@example.com or 215-746-3005.
Gifts may be directed to the following areas, among many others:
- General support
- Resident education
- Brain Tumor Support Fund/Neuro-Oncology
- Neuro-Critical Care/NeuroIntensive Care Unit
- Center for Brain Injury and Repair (CBIR)
- Center for Cranial Base Surgery
- Neurosurgical Spine Center
- Center for Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery
- Neurovascular Center
- Gamma Knife® Center
Planned Giving Opportunities
Donors wishing to create a lasting legacy through philanthropy can generously support research, education and patient care programs through financial and estate planning.
Penn offers various giving options, including:
- Retirement gift plans
- Gifts of stock, bonds and mutual funds
- Gifts that may provide income to you or to someone you name
- Online giving and credit card gifts
Mail check to:
Associate Director of Development
University of Pennsylvania Health System
Abramson Cancer Center
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
3535 Market Street - Suite 750
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Cell Phone: 215-873-9671
Please include a cover note detailing any specific information with regard to the gift.