The Harron Lung Center is leading health care beyond the limits of conventional medicine by offering people who want to quit smoking more options to improve their lives. Penn's Comprehensive Smoking Treatment Program has a proven record of success.
- Harron Lung Center physicians identify tobacco dependence as a medical condition that must be treated.
- Penn's individualized treatment plans and supportive, encouraging environment help patients quit smoking comfortably and permanently.
- Patients in the smoking treatment program work with a dedicated care team to design treatment plans that meet their unique needs.
- Patients can discuss their questions, concerns and related issues with their team throughout the treatment process.
- Penn does not use gimmicks, fear or shame to help patients stop smoking.
- Treatment plans may include nicotine replacement therapy, medications to curb cravings, coaching, counseling and techniques to help patients control weight and manage stress.