Penn Kidney offers support and services for those with kidney (renal) disease with the following patient resources including how to prepare for your appointment and health and patient information.
- Access personal medical information online 24/7.
- View your list of medications and health summaries.
- Request prescription refills, physician referrals, and pre-certifications.
- View an encyclopedia that contains over 3,900 articles.
- Learn more about medications, and check prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs for interactions.
- View an extensive library of medical animations.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Penn primary care doctors, specialists and hospitals accept most health plans.
- Many health plans have agreements with specific Penn Medicine entities or physicians.
- Plans continue to be added, and plan acceptance may vary by practice.
Understanding Patient Billing
- Gain a better understanding of the different parts of your bill.
- Ask questions about your physician or hospital bill.