The Patient and Guest Relations team is here to assist in meeting the needs of our patients, families and visitors through a structured approach. We are dedicated to acting as a liaison with all departments and services within the hospital to address concerns, forward suggestions and extend compliments. We are also patient and family advocates. The Patient and Guest Relations team is open to all suggestions in reaching our goal of service excellence.
The Patient and Guest Relations department is located on 1 Silverstein (directly across from the Admissions Center). If you are coming from the bridge level of Penn Tower, there is a covered walkway that connects to the hospital that brings you right past our door.
You are invited to visit our office Monday thru Friday (except holidays) from 8 am to 7 pm. After hours, you may leave a message on our office phone 215-662-2575. Calls will be returned on the next business day. If your need is urgent, please contact the Nursing Administrator at 215-662-4000 for assistance.
How We Help
- Compliments / concerns / problem resolution
- Special needs services, including services for the hearing, visual or physically impaired. American Sign Language interpreters are available and TTY phones are provided upon request.
- Foreign language interpretation and the use of the hospital's Quantel phones, connecting caregivers and patients to translators of more than 140 languages in less than three minutes. These phones are located throughout the hospital in each patient care area.
- Advance directives, living wills
- Notary services (for in-patients only)
- Hotel information
- Hair cutting and styling services
The Patient and Guest Relations office can also assist you with information regarding the Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities, advance directives, pastoral care, facing difficult decisions (ethical issues) and organ donation.