In our ongoing effort to provide continuing education and raise awareness, Wissahickon Hospice offers a series of programs designed to address the needs and concerns of the community. Our faculty of professionals speaks to issues dealing with such topics as:
- Great Expectations -- hospice myths and realities.
- High Touch, Low Tech – goals of care to assure quality and dignity while facing end-of-life struggles.
- Advanced Directives – what you need to know.
- Spirituality and Health Care – finding ways to tap into our spirituality to offer us peace and strength.
- Managing Caregiver Fatigue – nurturing self with caring for another.
(Special topics of particular interest to your organization will also be accommodated whenever possible.)
These presentations are provided free of charge as a community service. To schedule a session with your organization please complete the following information:
A member of our Speakers Bureau will be in contact with you to confirm receipt of this request.