About Our Team
Our professional and experienced team assists you and your family by providing exceptional home care services. We will help arrange for medical supplies and equipment needed to offer the best health care in the comfort and familiarity of your own home.
Our services are just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Caring Way team includes:
- The patient's physician who can remain in charge of the patient's medical care and continue regular contact with the Caring Way nurse.
- A registered nurse who visit patients at home regularly to make sure they are comfortable and as pain-free as possible.
- A social worker who is available to provide additional support. Our social workers keep a patient's friends and family informed and can offer emotional and psychosocial support.
- A home health aide to assist with personal care, such as feeding, bathing, dressing, and changing bed linens.
- Physical and occupational therapists are available to help patients with maintaining independence and adapt to physical limitations. Therapists can help increase mobility and relieve pain.
Support for the Entire Family
The patient's family and caregivers also benefit from the support of our entire team. We recognize that an advanced illness affects more than the patient. We encourage family involvement by offering education and advice.