Central Intake Makes Referrals Easy
With our Central Intake service and dedicated phone number for referrals and admissions, a single phone call to 1-866-888-8598 will connect you with our clinical nursing experts and knowledgeable admissions staff. Our staff will arrange the necessary services and quality care for patients requiring home health care, home infusion therapy and palliative care service.
Other features and benefits unique to Penn Home Care & Hospice include:
- Initial authorization is easily obtained
- Decreased admissions to the emergency room and/or hospital
- Upfront and personal communication with patients
- Patients are empowered and encouraged to manage their own care
- Our “Partner In Care Team” allows the primary physician to remain involved in all care plans for the patient (with patient consent)
- Resources are available to provide a high-level of consultation in conjunction with patient care
- Nurses are specially-trained to handle a wide range of patients
- The University of Pennsylvania Schools of Medicine and Nursing are tremendous resources for staff to further their educational needs
- Dual-service patients can be easily managed
- Medical Directors are available for consultation
- Review Boards are available to handle ethical dilemmas
- Most insurance plans are accepted
To make a referral to any Penn Home Care and Hospice Services entity, please call us toll-free at 1-866-888-8598.