Biannual Amyloidosis Support Group
Saturday, November 1, 2014 (9am to 2:30pm)
Join the Amyloidosis Support Group for a full day of patient education and support.
Bringing together expert physicians from multiple specialties, the Amyloidosis Program at Penn Medicine is leading the way in the evaluation and management of patients with systemic amyloidosis.
Our multi-disciplinary approach allows our specialists to develop an individualized treatment plan for each of our patients-drawing on the personnel and resources of all relevant specialties at Penn Medicine including:
- Cardiology - heart failure management, echocardiography, endomyocardial biopsy, arrhythmia management, cardiac transplantation
- Nephrology - nephrotic syndrome management, renal biopsy, renal transplantation
- Hematology-Oncology - chemotherapy, stem cell transplantation
- Neurology - peripheral neuropathy evaluation and management
- Additional specialists in Pulmonology, Rheumatology, and Organ Transplantation are also available for consultation
Contact Us Today
Whenever possible, initial consultations with the appropriate specialists are performed on the same day in Philadelphia.
When appropriate, ongoing consultations and care can be arranged at Penn Medicine at Cherry Hill and Valley Forge. To help coordinate your care, a patient navigator is readily available for you.
The Amyloidosis Team
- Adam D. Cohen, MD
- Brian M. Drachman, MD
- Laura M. Dember, MD
- Sami L. Khella, MD
- Brendan M. Weiss, MD
- Dan Vogl, MD MSCE
- Edward A. Stadtmauer, MD
The Amyloidosis Program at Penn Medicine is located in Philadelphia, PA at the Ruth and Raymond Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine and the Philadelphia Heart Institute at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.