The following information is designed to provide patients with:
- Expectations for cardiac related procedures
- Information about how to quit smoking
- Information about preventing heart disease
- Access personal medical information online 24/7.
- View your list of medications and health summaries.
- Request prescription refills, physician referrals, and pre-certifications.
Penn Heart and Vascular Update
The Penn Heart and Vascular Update blog provides information on the collaborative efforts of Penn's cardiovascular specialists in the advancement of patient care, education and research. The blog covers a variety of topics including:
- Physician Announcements
- Upcoming Patient Education Events
- Clinical Practice and Community Affiliate News
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) events
- New Clinical Trials and Breakthrough Research
- Clinical Briefings
Mainly Your Health Speaker Series
Mainly Your Health is a series of community wellness and educational programs presented by Penn's specialty care providers at Penn Medicine Radnor, Penn Medicine Valley Forge and Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights. The seminars are free, but seating is limited. Therefore, pre-registration is required. To register, please call 800-789-PENN (7366).
Penn Heart & Vascular topics this Fall include:
- Atrial Fibrillation: Is It Limiting Your Daily Life?
- Are You at Risk for a Heart Attack or Stroke?
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Are you at Risk for Coronary Artery Disease?
- Pulmonary Hypertension: A Challenging Cause of Shortness of Breath
Advances in Medicine
Advances in Medicine is published quarterly by the University of Pennsylvania Health System.
Penn Global Medicine
- Schedule an appointment or refer a patient from abroad.
- Transfer your medical record and other administrative support.
- Obtain assistance with travel, accommodations, Philadelphia visitor information, and concierge services.
Explore the health information library
Accepted Insurance Plans
Learn more about accepted insurance plans
Understanding Your Bill
Learn more about patient billing at Penn Medicine
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.