Penn Cardiology is pleased to offer residents of their community a broad range of cardiology services in convenient locations around Philadelphia and New Jersey.
Penn physicians are experts in consultative and preventive cardiology offering patients the highest level of cardiovascular care and access to the most advanced treatments for heart failure, heart rhythm disorders and cardiac surgical services at Penn's renowned Hospitals − Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Burlington County residents can find some of the region's most renowned heart specialists, just around the corner.
Clinicians at this location
Same Day Appointments Now Available at Penn Cardiology Willingboro
Patients who schedule appontments by 1 pm can usually be seen the same day
Offering a full range of cardiovascular services including:
- Office consultations
- Second opinions
- Preventive cardiology and lipid disorders
- Electrophysiology consultation and follow up
- Vascular consultation and follow up
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Echocardiograms (cardiac ultrasounds)
- Interventional procedures
- Stress testing
- Nuclear imaging
- Vascular treatment
- Arrhythmia management (ICD and Pacemaker device checks)
- Noninvasive procedures (Holter Monitors)
- Cardiac catheterizations
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.