Penn Cardiology offers Philadelphia area residents a broad range of cardiology services at Pennsylvania Hospital.
Penn Cardiology Pennsylvania Hospital clinicians are experts in the highest level of cardiovascular care. With leading-edge cardiology testing, lipids evaluation and managment, and advanced hospital-based procedures, patients are assured the highest quality of cardiovascular care.
Washington Square and Society Hill residents of Philadelphia will find some of the region's most renowned heart specialists at Penn Cardiology Pennsylvania Hospital.
Clinicians at this location
Offering a full range of cardiovascular services including:
- Office consultations
- Second opinions
- Preventive cardiology and lipid disorders
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Echocardiograms (cardiac ultrasounds)
- Pharmacologic stress testing
- Nuclear stress testing
- Nuclear imaging services
- Vascular studies
- Interventional procedures
- Arrhythmia management (ICD and Pacemaker device checks)
- Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry
- Holter Monitors
- Ambulatory monitoring
- Cardiac catheterizations.
- Coronary angioplasty and stenting
- Peripheral Angiography, Angioplasty and Stenting
- Atrial fibrillation ablation
- Electrophysiology (EP) study
- Electrophysiologic catheter ablation
- Electrical cardioversion
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Tilt Table Test
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.