Penn Cardiology is pleased to offer residents of Center City Philadelphia a broad range of cardiology services conveniently located.
Penn physicians are experts in consultative and preventive cardiology offering patients the highest level of cardiovascular care and access to the most advanced treatments for heart failure, heart rhythm disorders and cardiac surgical services at Pennsylvania Hospital, the nation's first hospital and historical landmark. Patients also have access to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Clinicians at this location
Offering a full range of cardiovascular services including:
- Office consultations
- Second opinions
- Nuclear stress test with treadmill exercise
- Nuclear pharmacologic stress test (dipyridamole)
- Exercise stress test without imaging study
- MUGA Scan (Gated Blood Pool Study)
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Peripheral Vascular Arterial Doppler
- Adbdominal Ultrasound (ABD Aorta)
- Renal Artery Doppler
- Event Recorder
- Noninvasive procedures (Holter monitors)
- Arrhythmia management (Pacemaker device checks)
- Lipid clinic
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.