The Penn Difference
Penn Medicine is leading health care beyond the limits of conventional medicine by offering patients more options to improve their lives every day. Our commitment to serving you and advancing medicine is why we can say to the world, "Your Life is Worth Penn Medicine."
Learn more about why patients choose the Women's Heart Health Program at Penn for the most advanced care available:
Experience patients can rely on.
- The Women's Heart Program is part of Penn's fully integrated approach to heart care and disease prevention. It brings together the expertise of physicians and other health care professionals from multiple departments including cardiovascular medicine, cardiac surgery, internal medicine, exercise physiology, psychology and nutrition therapy.
Physicians with credentials that translate to the best in quality care.
- Penn's specialists in women's heart health are board certified in cardiovascular medicine.
- They provide consultation and training for medical professionals around the world.
- They are regularly acknowledged for their talent by both peers and consumers and have been recognized by Best Doctors in America, Philadelphia magazine's “Top Docs” and America's Top Doctors.
Active research programs put Penn at the forefront of new developments in heart disease in women.
- Penn researchers routinely investigate gender-specific approaches to cardiovascular risk reduction, diagnosis and treatment.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.