The Penn Difference
Penn Medicine is leading health care beyond the limits of conventional medicine by offering patients more options to improve their lives every day. Our commitment to serving you and advancing medicine is why we can say to the world, "Your Life is Worth Penn Medicine."
Learn more about why patients choose the Pulmonary Hypertension Program at Penn for the most advanced care available:
Experience patients can rely on.
- Penn is internationally recognized for excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with cardiopulmonary disease.
- Expertise in heart failure complements expertise in pulmonary hypertension and Penn’s Heart Failure Program is among the most active in the United States, currently following more than 8,000 heart failure patients.
Physicians with credentials that translate to the best in quality care.
- Penn’s pulmonary hypertension specialists are board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and/or pulmonary disease.
- They provide consultation and training for medical professionals around the world.
- They are regularly acknowledged for their talent by both peers and consumers and have been recognized by Best Doctors in America, Philadelphiamagazine’s “Top Docs” and America’s Top Doctors.
Active research programs put Penn at the forefront of new developments in pulmonary hypertension.
- Researchers at Penn are engaged in basic scientific research to investigate the origins of pulmonary hypertension and its effects on the heart.
Clinical studies include:
- NIH-sponsored trials in pulmonary arterial hypertension and right ventricular function.
- Genetic factors studies of pulmonary vascular dysfunction syndromes.
- Quality-of-life and cognitive function studies.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.