The Penn Difference
Penn Medicine is leading health care beyond the limits of conventional medicine by offering patients more options to improve their lives every day. Our commitment to serving you and advancing medicine is why we can say to the world, "Your Life is Worth Penn Medicine."
Learn more about why patients choose the Consultative Cardiology Program at Penn for the most advanced care available:
Experience patients can rely on:
- As a high-volume center, Penn cardiologists routinely see patients with conditions that may be seen only occasionally at other locations. Higher volumes often translate to:
- More accurate diagnoses
- Optimum selection of tests, medications or procedures
- Better outcomes
- Consultative cardiology physicians also serve on Penn's faculty, teaching the next generation of cardiac and vascular specialists. They remain well versed in the latest in clinical practice today as well as promising options on the horizon for tomorrow.
Physicians with credentials that translate to the best in quality care.
- Penn's consultative cardiologists are board-certified in cardiovascular medicine.
- They provide consultation and training for other medical professionals around the world.
- They are regularly recognized for their talent by both peers and consumers and have been recognized by Best Doctors in America, Philadelphia magazine's “Top Docs” and America's Top Doctors.
A commitment to accessible care.
- Consultative cardiologists can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency cardiovascular patient care. New patient appointments are accommodated within 48 hours.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.