Quality & Outcomes: Stent Grafts for AAAs
Stent Grafts for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
Endovascular aortic stent grafts are an excellent option for patients at high risk of complications from conventional surgical aneurysm repair. The variety of stent grafts available at Penn for the endovascular treatment of AAAs includes:
FDA-approved Stent Grafts
On-going Stent Graft Trials
- Zenith® Fenstrated – treats juxtared aneurysms.
- Zenith® Low-Profile – treats patients with small access arteries.
- Zenith® Iliac Branch Graft – treats patient with common iliac aneurysms while maintaining internal iliac patency with a branched stent.
Upcoming Stent Graft Trials
- Treovence® Stent-Graft – low profile device to treat small access vessels.
- Ventana™ – fenestrated device to treat pararenal aortic aneurysms.
Penn Heart & Vascular Clinical Activity Reports
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.