When It Comes to Heart and Vascular Disease, Your Life is Worth Penn Medicine
Penn's heart and vascular services are among the top 10 in the nation and best in the region for providing patient-centered care by the highest caliber of physicians and nurses using the most advanced treatment options available.
From consultations and medical therapies to cardiac-assist devices and complex surgical care, we offer:
- The most advanced and comprehensive heart and vascular services in the region
- Diagnostic and treatment options that can only be found at a handful of centers in the nation
- A uniquely collaborative staff of cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons, dedicated cardiovascular anesthesiologists, and specially trained nurses and technologists
- Cardiac catheterization labs, electrophysiology procedure rooms, hybrid operating rooms and surgical suites fully equipped with today's most advanced technology
- A philosophy of care that places the needs of our patients above all else
- Penn is regularly recognized both nationally and internationally for its commitment to research and excellence in heart and vascular clinical care
Penn Heart & Vascular Clinical Activity Reports
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.