Why Researchers Choose Penn Medicine
Penn Heart and Vascular is a competitive, global leader in cardiovascular research. Penn’s research programs capture the hearts and minds of researchers because:
- Penn offers one of the most stimulating academic environments in the world.
- New researchers can expect to collaborate and learn from some of the best minds in medicine.
- Penn is among the few institutions in the nation with a dedicated cardiovascular research laboratory.
- Penn Heart and Vascular researchers are successful in winning highly competitive grants.
- Penn offers an interactive, highly networked and supportive working environment.
- Researchers at Penn have the opportunity to solve significant problems in their fields. In fact, many of the methods used around the world for diagnosing and treating heart and vascular disorders were developed by Penn researchers.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.