Why Referring Physicians Choose Penn Medicine
Penn Heart and Vascular’s unique capabilities have made it a national referral center. Health care professionals refer patients to Penn Medicine for tertiary and quaternary care because:
- Penn specialists are committed to all patients, no matter how "high risk" their conditions.
- Penn’s disease-based programs offer fully integrated multispecialty care and many diagnostic and treatment options available no where else in the region.
- Penn has recruited the best doctors, nurses and clinical staff and holds them to the highest standard of care: A relentless pursuit of the excellence and innovation necessary to provide the highest quality of care for all patients.
- Penn Heart and Vascular strives to make referring physician relationships as seamless as possible by:
- Fast and easy contact via one phone number for referrals, consultations, transfers or admissions.
- Open communication to keep referring physicians informed at every step of their patient’s care.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.