Expert Consultation and Physician Resources from Penn Medicine
Penn Medicine's vision is to provide excellent patient care today and to perform the breakthrough research necessary to discover the treatments of tomorrow. In this spirit, Penn's clinical team – the best doctors, nurses, researchers and technicians – is committed to providing the highest level of quality care and service to referring physicians and their patients.
Physician Services with Penn PhysicianLink®
Penn PhysicianLink® is an exclusive program that helps all referring physicians connect with Penn Medicine. This comprehensive package of support services expedites and facilitates direct physician communication for patient consults, referrals, transfers and appointments.
Penn PhysicianLink offers:
- An exclusive, physician-only phone line, which provides rapid access to Penn Medicine physicians for patient consults, referrals and medical transfers, 24/7.
- Access to emergency services, including Penn Medicine's nationally and internationally recognized level 1 trauma center, Penn Neuro–Emergency Transfer, Penn Heart Rescue® and PennSTAR® Flight Program
- Online access to patients' medical records and clinical information including patient encounters, lab reports, radiology reports, medications and physician correspondence.
- Physician video channel, highlighting innovations in research and clinical practice.
With a long, rich history of nursing excellence, Penn Medicine strives to provide our patients with the care, comfort, monitoring and action that matters most during their times of need.
Learn more about nursing at:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania (CPUP)
- Penn Home Care & Hospice Services
Find a Doctor
Search for a doctor or health care provider at Penn Medicine
Stay up-to-date with Clinical Briefings from Penn
Continuing Medical Education
Live seminars, symposia, case-based conferences, grand rounds and online courses for CME credit
Listen to physician interviews from Penn Medicine
Find a Clinical Trial
Learn more about clinical trials at Penn Medicine
Penn Global Medicine
Learn more about referring patients from abroad
Referring Physicians: To speak with a Penn physician or refer a patient, contact Penn Medicine through the secure online referral form or by calling 877-937-PENN (7366).