Comprehensive, High-Quality Care
Meeting the medical needs of its patients has always been paramount in Penn Medicine's philosophy and goals as one of the world's top health care providers.
When patients select Penn Medicine, they benefit from more than two centuries of the highest standards in patient care, education and research.
- Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
- Bloodless Medicine and Surgery
- Cancer Care*
- Heart and Vascular*
- Lung Care*
- Obstetrics and Gynecology*
- Robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery
To learn more, view a full list of Penn Medicine's departments and services
About the Penn Medicine Care Team
Penn Medicine's vision is to provide excellent patient care today, and to perform the breakthrough research necessary to discover the treatments of tomorrow. In this spirit, Penn's clinical team is committed to all patients, regardless of their condition.
Penn physicians offer patients a wide range of diagnostic, medical and surgical treatment options available nowhere else in the region.
Penn Medicine has recruited the best doctors, nurses, researchers and technicians. They are committed to providing referring physicians and their patients the highest level of quality care and service.
* Denotes a Penn Medicine Signature Program among the Top Hospitals in the Nation providing the listed service as ranked by U.S. News & World Report. Every year, U.S. News & World Report ranks America's best hospitals for quality, expertise, technology and reputation. The only hospital in the Philadelphia region to make the Honor Roll, the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, is ranked among the top in the nation.