Penn Fertility Care offers more than hope. Penn specialists, nurses and researchers are working relentlessly to help couples conceive. Penn's team of reproductive endocrinologists has pioneered the development of new and innovative approaches to managing infertility and has been a leader in reproductive medicine breakthroughs for over 50 years.
Penn Fertility Care provides a range of reproductive and infertility services for both men and women including preconception planning, drug therapy to induce ovulation, in vitro fertilization and other assisted reproduction services, reproductive surgery, fertility-specific management of polycystic ovary syndrome and endometriosis, egg donation and third party reproduction services and more clinical services. Penn also offers:
- A comprehensive fertility center offering the most advanced fertility services available today. Learn more about when to see a fertility specialist.
- Reproductive endocrinologists who are board-certified, nationally and internationally recognized and who, in a considerate and helpful manner, address the psychological and physical aspects of infertility. Learn more about how to select a fertility specialist.
- One of the two top-funded reproductive research programs in the nation and the only fertility-specific research center in the Philadelphia region. Our patients have first access to our breakthrough fertility research and innovative care protocols.
- Reproductive health options for adolescents and options for those with cancer who wish to preserve their fertility.
- Fertility financing information/counseling services to our patients, as often fertility services are not fully covered within standard insurance plans.
- Three convenient Philadelphia area locations including the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital and Penn Medicine Radnor. Patient care is offered interchangeably at all locations.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.