Penn Medicine welcomes patients from around the world. The distinguished faculty and clinicians at Penn are leaders in clinical care and education, and have pioneered groundbreaking research to better serve the needs of patients both nationally and internationally.
Penn Fertility Care physicians provide compassionate intervention, goal-oriented reproductive care and are experienced in the following reproductive health treatment options:
- Male and female fertility diagnosis and treatment
- In vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and other assisted reproductive technologies
- Pelvic and reproductive surgery
- Endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) treatment
- Donor egg program for both egg recipients and egg donors
- Embryo donation
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis
- Third party reproduction services (i.e. surrogacy)
- Adolescent reproductive health
- Fertility preservation options
- More Clinical Services
Penn Medicine's vision is to provide excellent patient care today and to perform the breakthrough research necessary to discover the treatments of tomorrow. The best physicians, nurses, researchers and clinical support staff have been recruited in the relentless pursuit of medical, scientific and educational innovations needed to provide comprehensive, high-quality care for every patient.
Referring Physicians: To speak with a Penn physician or refer a patient, contact Penn Medicine through the secure online referral form or by calling 877-937-PENN (7366).