The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn Medicine has a long tradition of excellence in patient care, research, and residency and fellowship training. The Department continues to strive to provide outstanding patient-centered care and to improve the health of women through our basic and translational research programs in women's and reproductive health. Penn is considered a national leader in women's health with one of the largest centers for women's health research and extensive clinical programs.
Leaders of Tomorrow Come to Penn for:
- Comprehensive educational experience from a highly skilled faculty.
- High-volume clinical services where trainees can gain expertise with both common and complex disorders.
- Dedicated research programs within all specialties.
- The opportunity to learn alongside world-class faculty.
- Facilities equipped with today's most advanced technology.
- A collaborative environment that fosters interdisciplinary cooperation throughout the institution.
- A history of innovation in clinical practice and research, as well as in education.
- A reputation that helps graduates move on to careers at prestigious centers of excellence around the world.
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.