Why Residents and Fellows Choose Penn Medicine
Penn Fertility Care attracts resident and fellowship applicants from top–ranked universities throughout the world who are interested in careers in academic medicine. The "best of the best" come to Penn for their clinical training because:
- Penn's comprehensive educational experience is second to none.
- As the largest fertility practice in Philadelphia, Penn faculty routinely perform procedures that may be done only occasionally at other locations, enabling residents and fellows to see an array of conditions and procedures.
- Penn faculty members hold some of the highest credentials in fertility and reproductive health care.
- Penn Fertility Care facilities are equipped with today's most advanced technology.
- Penn's collaborative environment fosters productive interaction among fellow trainees, physicians from other disciplines and faculty.
- Graduates of Penn's residency and fellowship programs are highly recruited for leadership positions in private practice and academic medicine.