Why Researchers Choose Penn Medicine
The Center for Research and Reproductive Health is the dedicated research facility at Penn Fertility Care. The Center continues the University of Pennsylvania's long tradition of excellence in patient care and clinical research. Researchers choose Penn because:
- Penn offers one of the most stimulating academic environments in the world.
- New researchers can expect to collaborate and learn from some of the best minds in medicine.
- Penn is home to the only reproductive research center in the Philadelphia region.
- Penn researchers are successful in winning highly competitive grants.
- Penn offers an interactive, highly networked and supportive working environment.
- Researchers at Penn have the opportunity to solve significant problems in their fields. Penn's program is often selected to participate in groundbreaking studies, and frequently co-investigates clinical trials with other nationally renowned fertility centers.